<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3033531957747183673?origin\x3dhttp://xspaceb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





2nd on the right and straight on till morning
I'm Lmy.

❃



Sunday, October 12, 2014



It’s been years, it’s never easy. Shouted questions that are met with silence. Trust me when I say I had your back the entire time. Think I don't know what you do but I do, and I worry for you. It’s always going to be like this with you isn’t it? It’ll plague me for my entire life. I wish I was being dramatic but I’m not.  Maybe not for others, but for you I’ve always worn my heart on my sleeve. That’s a door I’m always gonna have to slam because truth is you can’t find it in you to give a fuck. How to heal when the diagnosis is a broken heart.







credits: skinofrazorfluxflickr / razorflux / xstacy