| I'm Lmy. ❃ |
|
Friday, November 25, 2011 This was one of the best weeks in JC life. Shit, J1 is over just like that? This year passed way too fast. Nontheless I don't regret coming to VJ, people I've met are really ☺ ☺ ☺ And J1 couldn't have been concluded better by Vaffair ^.^ So this week was simply 4 days of non-acad programmes. Day 1: Leadership Conference Talk was meh. But afterwards, Limbo + lovely talks and fun shit with the A15 kids. Got this song stuck in my head: Am honestly glad & happy we're in A15 whoo Day 2: vHappy 1 hr long video, of which the gist is, Some kids: What is Happiness? Dalai Lama: IDK Most redundant day I guess Had a rather nice talk that changed my impression greatly. Happy Feet 2 was ~.~ Happiness is when you don't look for it, same goes for ♥ Day 3: CIP Collecting old clothes for Straits Times. Traumatized by: Barking bitches, naked man and creepy/rude ladies We were public nuisances cus Tamp 1 was flooded by VJ kids and the buskers. Love the carols by choir. Quotes Lele: "There's this warm and happy feeling inside!!" Heh, seems like when you hear carols Christmas has officially arrived. Spent a long time w Lele & Q, and then the rest of the day w Anu afterwards. Haiiiiiii I love L(my+ingyin+exin+iuqian) Day 4: Best day IT'S ANU'S BIRTHDAY BITCHES k hope you liked the ♘ unicorn/fake zy, bacon, chocolate, tiramisu and cards. We were Sexy Anu/Lil Anu.S' no.1 fans haha. So many great moments today. Went ard asking people what made them happy. ![]() Most were nice and we also got cute answers like "When I'm drunk" and etc. Had games around town then headed to this place: ![]() for the concert. It would have been totally awesome BUT suddenly the rain came and it looked like the dawn of the apocalypse. But it wasn't ruined, in fact I think it got better :D Everyone got drenched but it felt really nice, all singing and jumping tgt. And Principal Chan Pohpoh sang lol he was funny/cute/nice haha. So! With a view like that ![]() and everyone in high spirits J1 life ended. Sweet ending huh! Heh. VJ ♥ Then went home w BFF and nice talks and long walks till legs broke and I scared dont know how many people with my red+yellow warpainted face and YES I IS VHAPPY bye! credits: skinofrazorfluxflickr / razorflux / xstacy |