<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3033531957747183673?origin\x3dhttp://xspaceb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





2nd on the right and straight on till morning
I'm Lmy.



I just popped by

Wednesday, July 27, 2011



Today has been actually, a really awesome day.

PE at ECP was surprisingly fun, actually enjoyed running and walking with the breeze + trees +everything. And singing and harmonizing shit >:)

Teo Yik Tee is best tutor ever, hands down. He was super good mood today and Math tutorial/remedial is (Y)

Slacked off to LT2 cus Lee wasnt here, Annie's Bullshitting class + class antics were mega LOL.

Chionged off to Anu's house and ended up wasting lotsa time looking thru cutesy shiz.
STATIONARY AND STUPID SHIT eg lomo cameras/vintage toys MAKE ME HAPPY OK.
So so happy :3 And then I flew to Artfriend and did I mention stationary?
ART FRIEND = STATIONARY HEAVEN
Sadly, not cheap.


Went down to find Bestie & Co @ Simpang, awkward but happy talking.
'S Naise to see yall!!!!

So yes, tonight I am happygirl94 ^^








credits: skinofrazorfluxflickr / razorflux / xstacy