<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3033531957747183673?origin\x3dhttp://xspaceb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





2nd on the right and straight on till morning
I'm Lmy.

❃

And so right.....

Friday, June 24, 2011




1. Ten thousand faces, which one is yours?
No trust here, cus I'm a liar too.
Maybe we are afraid that what we suspect is true,
if so then a question to ask is What are you?



2. More than slightly addicted more than I'd admit
Should have known, dont ask a question if cant handle the answer T.T
Wish u said u havent met so I can delude myself a while more
But wishing's just no good Cus you dont see me prolly never will










credits: skinofrazorfluxflickr / razorflux / xstacy